Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, I am looking for a set of 18'' wheels with a 45 offset. Every website with a wheel and tire package, I can only find a 225 tire or higher. First off, will a 45 offset wheels and a 225 tire fit my car with the stock suspension? Where can I find a 18'' wheel tire package that has 215 size tires that will fit the 45 offset?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Everybody, I am looking for a set of 18'' wheels with a 45 offset. Every website with a wheel and tire package, I can only find a 225 tire or higher. First off, will a 45 offset wheels and a 225 tire fit my car with the stock suspension? Where can I find a 18'' wheel tire package that has 215 size tires that will fit the 45 offset?
[/b]
With a 215 size wheel that tire will be to small for a 18X7.5 wheel. If you read around on all these post out here you will see that most people just fenderroll and it isnt that hard and then you can fit whatever you want well almost what ever u want. But if your dont wanna fender roll then I recomend 18X7.5 225/40/18 tire rim combo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
rightdm00
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing