Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
WTF why go hack a forum. What there isnt anything more challenging then that? or something that would make a better statment then just "duhh I hacked a site"

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Well shit. I never would have seen this if not for ya'll. I skip straight to the forums.

Edit: shit, I'm at work and I don't have the server login information saved, nor do I remember it. I hope Scott (G-cubed) sees this and has time to fix things, cause I'm a lame duck.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Looks like it's a simple mambo hack... All the Mambo controlled pages are defaced, however, the forum remained. They're either nice hackers and didn't delete anything, or they could only go as far as Mambo would let them. Personally, I'm more afraid that they might have deleted content from the site. Let's hope Scott can get everything back up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is so ANNOYING - Plus, the hack screen looks like balls. You go to all that effort to hack someone's page and then drop a piece of shit graphic on instead - just makes them look like idiots. And yes, flamers, I know that it is the Turkish flag :nana:

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Looks like it's a simple mambo hack... All the Mambo controlled pages are defaced, however, the forum remained.[/b]
Yup, I think so too. I wish I could get into the damn system. I can't remember how the freakin password ends. I haven't used it in a year or so- I only remember my Mambo and PHPBB logins.

Whoops...

The worst part is that usually the hosting company is of no help.[/b]
No, our host is awesome. In fact, many people here are familiar with them. :p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Good thing I saved all the how tos to my comp

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing