Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys, just picked up my 2004 6s. So far i love the car, a pretty big jump from my 1989 pontiac grand prix :) (hell i now have cup holders, CD player, air bags, a remote and so on).

The car... not like you guys need more pics of it...

Im not into racing cars and such, for speed and crap i play with one of these :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first pic was taken at deals gap, its by Killboy, the second pic was taken by my friend at NHIS. I have a sh1t load of good hi res pics but i just grabbed these two. Thanks :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
love that color! that was my first choice but it wasn't available anymore when I got mine. just out of curiosity, how much were you able to get that for? well congrats on your newer car and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
508 Posts
The first pic was taken at deals gap, its by Killboy, the second pic was taken by my friend at NHIS. I have a sh1t load of good hi res pics but i just grabbed these two. Thanks :)
[/b]

Yea, those definetly look "professional" If you took them yourself, I'd call you a photographer cause those pics came out great, now if only I could get some hi-res pics of my car and put it on my computer background :p

·
Registered
718 Posts
[/b]
Darryl kicks ass, welcome to the board
we are going back to the gap in april (in the 6's) pm me if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts