Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you haven't already guessed, i'm new. My name is Will, i'm 21, and I live in Orange County, CA. I heard about this site from a guy who I just met Saturday night, his name was Colin. I just recently purchased a white 2004 Mazda6, so far I absolutely love it. It drives like a dream, the only problem is, it's a 4 banger. Now don't get me wrong, it does have some nice pick-me-up, but I would love to go faster, can anyone give me some advice on what I should do to it. I am very glad to be here and can't wait to talk to all of you cool Mazda people. Thanks again for the support and help.

WILL

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
your first and best mod for hp will be a CAI. I can't tell you which is best because everyone has their own taste but if you ask or search around for the comparison's you'll be set. Most people buy the CP-E for the most hp. Exhaust you got no help in hp so don't bother.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your first and best mod for hp will be a CAI. I can't tell you which is best because everyone has their own taste but if you ask or search around for the comparison's you'll be set. Most people buy the CP-E for the most hp. Exhaust you got no help in hp so don't bother.
[/b]

Thanks bro, that will definetely help a lot. I will definetely look into it.

WILL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.