Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
supposedly, you are not suppose to use your high beams for too long, otherwise, it would drain the battery, if you have this option on, the car will switch high beam whenever it please and turn it off when it detects other cars, i dont see whats the point of this feature

·
Registered
704 Posts
This feature was created to annoy you specifically. They said.. " What will annoy Seiya.. Ok let's make a high beam control that will turn off if it sees on coming vehicles and the owner just happens to forget they have their highs on... Yep that feature will annoy him... Put it in the car."

And just a question for you.. when driving your car does your car run the electronics on the battery? When you find the answer.. You'll understand why your point on battery drain is worthless.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am guessing if i understand your question to not blind other drivers with your high beam's. also the car's alternator will keep the battery charged so no worrie's about high beam usage. sorry if i misunderstood your question

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Seiya?

maybe I'll get to add a v3.0?

My auto hi beams work just fine, but I'm old school and just do it myself. I also don't like the whole "when entering a well lit area" feature; just because the camera picks up an excess of ambient light, I still want my path ultra-illuminated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
supposedly, you are not suppose to use your high beams for too long, otherwise, it would drain the battery, if you have this option on, the car will switch high beam whenever it please and turn it off when it detects other cars, i dont see whats the point of this feature

You must be one of those people who turns down the brightness of their iPad to save power and extend battery life. Not caring what it does for your eyesight. Why not just charge it every night when you go to bed.
1. everything electrical/electronics running in the car uses the battery
2. the alternator keeps charging the battery, so it never drains
please keep a more informed mind

·
Registered
61 Posts
You must be one of those people who turns down the brightness of their iPad to save power and extend battery life. Not caring what it does for your eyesight. Why not just charge it every night when you go to bed.
1. everything electrical/electronics running in the car uses the battery
2. the alternator keeps charging the battery, so it never drains
please keep a more informed mind
Then why does everything work when the battery is removed after the car is running.. for as long as the car is running until you shut it off?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts