Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinkin' i was done w/ modding for a while.. my dad wakes me up while im sleeping and tell me i got another package waiting for me at the doorstep. >> we take another look, and its the exact same box i received yesterday> another magnaflow exhaust system!?.. another?

i check both the new and old packing slips. i see that they both were delievered to my residence. but the old one(the first that i received the day before) had a wrong telephone number. the new one didnt have my telephone number listed at all.

basically everything was the same on both packing slips, the only differences were the delivery number and the delivery dates. i checked my account, and it says i only got charged once.

so i was thinkin' i am a nice guy and i will hold this package for a month. if the mailing people do not notifiy me of the mistake, i will simply keep it. please give me the benefit of the doubt here guys.. because somewhere along the way, someone definately messed up.

what are you comments/suggestions on what i should do?

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm sure everyone here will tell you to return it. But in the end, do what YOU want...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I say give it to me!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
screw these guys...i'll be the ethical one....sell it to me...and i'll return it ;)

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Same exact thing happened to me.

The shipper will eventually notice their accounting/inventory is off.

I kept min for about 3 weeks until I got the call.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
When they call and go, did you receive two, you can be like.. WHAT?? I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN THE FIRST ONE YOU JACKASSES!!!! :):):):)

I got two sets of RAM once. Basically i ordered 1, got it and it was the wrong type so i called them. They said that they will send a new one and that i will ship theirs back. Well they did and i shipped theirs back.. well two weeks later i get another stick... an exchange for the box i sent back... odd eh. And yes i kept it, after the sales guy on the other end said to :)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
i once received two VIPER 791XV alarms. The first one I got had a broken remote, so I shipped the remote back and they sent me a whole alarm. I bought another remote and sold it to my brother for $200.

One of my brothers ordered a lot of stuff online for christmas and everything that he ordered two of he got three. The items were expensive paper shredders, cooking stuff, etc. I guess it happens more than I thought.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
14 Participants
vt_hokie2008
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing