Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know whats the best exhout system for mi 2.3 L mazda 6 hatch i need to know which is the best and the prices thank youuu

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
best for the price is magnaflow. No power gain from any exhaust, so go with the one that sounds the best; magnaflow

therpmstore.com

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Racing Beat, RPM carries it too. Only an axle back, but none of 'em produce any gains so it really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so the magnaflow exhoust would be the best for mi 2.3L mazda 6 and it would give it the best sound.. thanks so how mush is it tho i need to know the price if u know it or anybody know it thanks

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I suggest you contact one of board sponsors directly (RPM, CVR, PRacing, etc.). They often have great deals.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the help... hey so everybody agrees that the magnaflow exhaust would give it the best sound is a 4- CYLINDER i just want it ti sound good but ok thanks anyways

·
Registered
867 Posts
i'm actually getting magnaflow exhaust also except mines V6 manual. on CVR Motorsports it's $415 with free shipping, Pracing is also $415 w/free shipping to USA to get to that find model and year then its on page 8. therpmstore is actually $420 so i'm gettin it from one of the other 2. why not save $5?

·
Registered
139 Posts
thanks for the help... hey so everybody agrees that the magnaflow exhaust would give it the best sound is a 4- CYLINDER i just want it ti sound good but ok thanks anyways
[/b]
MF is one of the louder, if that equals best in your opinion then yes.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Stock w/ aftermarket tips and after market cat, thats all you need. Magnaflow has the best sound bar none.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts