Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is everyone interested in for the next GB?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
So what is everyone interested in for the next GB?
[/b]
CARGO MAT!!! lol :laugh:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I'm looking into the Mazdaspeed sway bay kit. Whats the interest in that?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I think that is your best bet Sabrina! Let's see what you got for us!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Haha I'm looking into the Mazdaspeed sway bay kit. Whats the interest in that?
[/b]
I'd be interested but more into some MS exhaust! That might be hard to do though huh....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are 88 sets available right now.

$300 + $15 shipping through continental US????? MSRP is $420.

And ya, the exhaust might be kinda hard. I don't think the UPS driver would like me very much when he comes to pick up a days worth of those orders ;)

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I was coming in this thread to suggest the sway bars...

In The Front for the speed... In The Rear for the wife (No Pun Intended:)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
any link to the sway bars? would they fit on a non speed mazda6?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
There are 88 sets available right now.

$300 + $15 shipping through continental US????? MSRP is $420.
And ya, the exhaust might be kinda hard. I don't think the UPS driver would like me very much when he comes to pick up a days worth of those orders ;)
[/b]
I'm in like always, I could use some upgrade in my suspension with the new Koni Yellows and MS Springs....shipping to 99517??

So I guess I found the link for the MS sway bar kit.... http://www.good-win-racing.com/mazda/miata...amp;id=oILRDaoH

And here's the Eibach Kit.... http://www.drivewire.com/performanceparts/...ntirollkit.html

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any link to the sway bars? would they fit on a non speed mazda6?
[/b]

Ya. They're for the standard 6 and the MS6. Its classified as a Mazdaspeed Performance Accessory. Here is the link to Mazda's website, and I'll get the pic out of my catalogs that I have.

And I'll have to double check on the shipping. I've gotta find out how much these weigh first.

pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hm. Good to know.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Yeah.... look at the part diagram for the Speed6 and you'll see it...

At any rate, Sabrina, could you just confirm that the Speed6 and 6 use the same front endlinks for the sway bars, I think you have looked once before...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The diagram for the front is the same, but the part numbers for the endlinks are different. I'll order one of each in and compare them. Its possible Mazda just changed the part numbers.

Oh, and the price is different as well as the part number. By ~$20.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Geez... I wonder if anything is changed, maybe the Speed6 just has some beefier end links..

Also, aren't the 6 end links manufactured in America and the Speed6 end links from Japan?? That would cause a part number change correct???

At any rate, what is the possibility of you splitting up the pairs?? Because I'll take a front for sure, but the wife has decided against the rear for her...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Splitting them up is going to be highly unlikely

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
so that kit will work with the regular 6s hatch? would mazda be willing to install the parts or should i do it myself?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes. And you'd have to ask your dealer

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Mazda 6s 3.0l stock specs
23mm - front
19mm - rear

MAZDASPEED
no specs on their
crappy link

MAZDASPEED bars are hollow or not - what lasts longer/more performing and what spec #'s should we be aiming for noticeable crisp handling ?

808loverboy your link is for Miatas (look in address bar)
I'm in like always, I could use some upgrade in my suspension with the new Koni Yellows and MS Springs....shipping to 99517??

So I guess I found the link for the MS sway bar kit.... http://www.good-win-racing.com/mazda/miata...amp;id=oILRDaoH

And here's the Eibach Kit.... http://www.drivewire.com/performanceparts/...ntirollkit.html
[/b]

1 - 20 of 53 Posts