Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first mazda 6. Its a 05 model and its 5 speed manuel. I also have a sp body kit to fit to it. But its a different colour. Whats the best but cheapest way to fix this. Should i just paint the body kit or should i paint whole car. And if you have any idea what it be worth. 200000kms.

·
Super Moderator
17,289 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

That definitely is a speed6 body kit and, so far as I remember, is not (or at least not easily) transferred to a non-speed6. Just be sure everything fits before you move forward.

As for painting - a good body shop place can color match just about perfectly to your car, and it will cost less than doing the whole car. However, if you're willing to fork over the extra cash, nothing's going to beat a well-done brand new paint job.

·
Rally Racer
2,644 Posts
@Byakuya you are right on. It says MPS on the back. I believe the rear fits but it will need different wheel arch liners front and rear. People have said the wheel arch liners can be attached so they dont flap about but technically they dont fit.
The front MPS uses different fenders and hood I believe (although I could be mistaken on the hood.
The bumpers are really easy (front at least) to attach so I would just test it out and see whats what. Small discrepancies may be livable to the OP.

I have no Idea what the Australian market would want for a 2005 Mazda 6 with 200000 km.
In the US it would fetch $1200-$3000 from a private seller.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
You'll need front fenders and a hood. It's all unique for a Speed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts