Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sick off ppl saying i dont like that b/c no one else does it that way....welll no duh.. if every one did it that same 1 all cars would look that same and to nothing productive would ever come out of that..so i wanna see pics of ppls 6`s that have something diffrent...for example mos ppl have a v painted on the hood well i liked that but i wanted it a lil diff so i got this done to mine..u might not like it but hey if u saw my car at a show u would say hey i know that guy b/c KNOW ONE ELSE HAS THAT...soo let me see what makes ur car diffrent from others...

p.s. im defintaly one of a kind b/c my kit(like it or not) theres only 2 sooo you wanna talk about unique u got it

my car
my hood

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
im sick off ppl saying i dont like that b/c no one else does it that way....welll no duh.. if every one did it that same 1 all cars would look that same and to nothing productive would ever come out of that..so i wanna see pics of ppls 6`s that have something diffrent...for example mos ppl have a v painted on the hood well i liked that but i wanted it a lil diff so i got this done to mine..u might not like it but hey if u saw my car at a show u would say hey i know that guy b/c KNOW ONE ELSE HAS THAT...soo let me see what makes ur car diffrent from others...

p.s. im defintaly one of a kind b/c my kit(like it or not) theres only 2 sooo you wanna talk about unique u got it

my car
my hood
[/b]
We understand what you're saying but its only fact to a certain extent. Go and paint your car hot pink. Nobody on the boards has it, but it wont look good. I have taken a certain liking to your car, I would just change a few things.

Here you go

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i understand that..i mean im not a fan of wings that look like your going for an afternoon flight but just a lil diff will go along way..and please tell me what would you would do soo i can learn and make it as good as possible..

p.s. dammmmmm that car is fine...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
mine would have to be the black/white. i know other cars have a black on whatever theme...but i have black door handles, mirrors, and license plate light holder. haven't seen that before. i'm trying to go with as much black/white as possible. leather will black/white...body kit will be black/white, and the interior panels and dash will be just black. i'm even tossing up the idea of doing a black pinstripe.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I've done nothing to mod my Accord except for tint and rubber mats.

Biggest thing that says Its mine and I got to take care of it is the big ass monthly payments.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
the scratch on my rear bumper which i put there loading a microwave into my hatch. unique and no one else has it :nana:

that, and the $299.24 that comes out of my bank account every month.

·
Registered
603 Posts
i agree with Dabears i also like the way your hood is painted, as far as your front bumper goes its too transformer like but unique none the less.

if i had to pick out something that makes it your car, like stated its the hood.

if i were to pick something out of mine? hrm thats a toughy cuz there are soo many things but, id say the front bumper with the foglights painted in flat black.

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Like the hood, hate the screen name, not too sure about the bumper, but you do need some bigger wheels...it would really set the car off.

What makes my car, my car...the fact that the styling is totally unique!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
We understand what you're saying but its only fact to a certain extent. Go and paint your car hot pink. Nobody on the boards has it, but it wont look good. I have taken a certain liking to your car, I would just change a few things.

Here you go

[/b]
Your car gives me fuzzing feelings in my.... hand? I think I'm having a heart attack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
blaeznazn24
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing