Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I just purchased a silver '06 6i on saturday. Had 3 miles on it. First car i ever owned under 70k miles :). Anyways i thought this was the first place to turn to for info (which is endless by the way.Keep it up). So thatnks so far, and thanks in advanced. Talk to ya....Shaun

·
Registered
978 Posts
hope you're liking your car so far. you'll find tons of info here and plenty of helpful people (and some who just tell you to "search" lol).

just curious, what other cars did you consider/ test drive? well anyway, you must have some smarts cuz you made the right choice!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[just curious, what other cars did you consider/ test drive? well anyway, you must have some smarts cuz you made the right choice!
[/quote]

I was pretty set on a Mazda6. I have always been a Volkswagen guy, but they kill your wallet after the warranty runs out, so i wasnt going that route, and didnt want to fork out 25K for a new GTI, so i turned to The Mazda family. I drove a few used S's and I's, and then i came across the one I bought. It was on sale for 16,150 believe it or not so I couldnt say no. I really wanted a sport, but it was a great deal. The only thing i dont like are the 16's with the hub caps but oh-well.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome fellow 6i owner. You'll find a set of factory 17's with tires in the Buy/Sell section. Anyway, enjoy the new car.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
that's awesome that your first new car is a mazda. glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome fellow 6i owner. You'll find a set of factory 17's with tires in the Buy/Sell section. Anyway, enjoy the new car.
[/b]

Way to advertise your product as you welcome him! Haha

Welcome!!! You will find a 5.1 megapixel camera as well in the Buy/Sell section..Take advantage!! Hehe :laugh:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
To me, buying a bone-stock car is ALWAYS fun because it looks like a piece but after you perform all your necessary mods, it turns out oOOooOoOootay! There is nothing more fun than to put your own personality into your car! Stick around these forums, you will know soon enough. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
lapisbluinhou
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing