Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have also posted this in the canada forum..but thought i'd throw it out to everyone as well...

Joined Date:
January 30, 2003
keerooo What is a good offer....? was posted on: 20-02-03 20:54:26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am gearing up to buy a mazda6.... its down to the last couple of months... my question? I would really appreciate any input from those who have bought or about to..

Thinking of getting the GS V6 5at with gfx, bose audio and moonroof. msrp = $31,760 CAD.

what should i offer the sales person?? help..

thanks in advance..

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: Whats a good offer....?

Well.. I am not from Canada so those prices look very different from what I paid...

I offered the sales guy $300 over invoice... After some haggling I got THAT price, plus I got the Mazda student graduate discount bringing my total to $200 below invoice... Just under $23,000 for a fully loaded V6, sports, comfort, leather, homelink mirror. Just no Bose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Whats a good offer....?'

Absolut,

Did you buy your 6 from Reagan Mazda or someone else? I'm going to be moving to the Lincoln area within the next year, and I was thinking of buying my 6 from Reagan Mazda in Omaha. However, I haven't dealt with these guys yet, and if I can get the car for the same price you got yours for from another Omaha dealership, I would jump on that. Thanks for your help.

Wildcat

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Yeah.. I worked with Reagan Mazda. They were great form the start and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Since I am not really the target customer (im only 21.. pretty young buyer); they still treated me like anyone else. I was offered a test drive numerous times, taken car of from the start, etc. I couldn't guarantee getting the same price but its definetly worth the shot. A good buy on this car is anywhere from about $300-$800 over invoice. That's what most people are paying!

http://www.edmunds.com is a good place to start figuring pricing.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

The absolute, very very first think that should be done is to move this thread to the pricing section.

*sim salla bim*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts