Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
769 Posts
Any country road in sonoma county especialy around geyserville also know as drivers paridise, my private stomping ground. Until my dads job moved my family up to coastal oregon where the fastest you can go is 60mph on 101 unless the road is crowded which it always is. A word of advice if you do decide to come up to geyserville( which will be the best decision you will ever make ) and drive on Dry Creek road : DO NOT go during the day there is at least 50 bicycles on all the country roads( dam rich people ) also watch out fo the Lambos, Enzos, Aston Martins, Jags, BMWs( again dam rich people ) and any other luxoriy car I forgot to mention. Skag Springs road: follow dry creek rd up lake sonoma and make a right .The road is a drifters wet dream, it is the only road to scare the crap out of me(and I didn't even break the speed limit). Trust me after my friend and I did 90 on Dry Creek it takes alot to scare the crap out of me.

· Registered
769 Posts
been there, done that. its quite a distance from the bay area tho so its not worth the drive.
[/b]
When did u come up to Geyserville? I didn't know that anyone outside of the county let alone anyone south of windsor knew about those roads except for a Subie crew with a few bay area members.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.