Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was born on 4/06. :D
Bought: 8/06 :drool:

I read on here that if our cars were made on March and later of 2006, we don't need the reflash for power loss because it was corrected at the factor. True or false? Thank Tony :huh:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
you'll get a recall notice, or probably already got it if needed. there's a thread around here for month/type/location/etc. let's resurrect that thread before starting anew.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Mine was born on 4/06. :D

I read on here that if our cars were made on March and later of 2006, we don't need the reflash for power loss because it was corrected at the factor. True or false? Thank Tony :huh:
[/b]
repost. There is a thread out there about powerloss vs. when car was made.

·
Registered
437 Posts
01/06
Mine was sitting for 8 months!!! Funny how the rotor hubs have zero rust.

dabears2k... are you a mod or something? Relax man... stop being the "repost" police. Oh... and dabears, will go down to davikes!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Build Date: 9/05
Purchase Date: 3/06

·
Registered
272 Posts
Build Date 03/06
Powerloss: yes
Reflash: done.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Build date: 11/05
Purchase: 5/06
Reflash done
Coolant leak fixed

The odd thing is when I got the car it had exactly the mileage from the port to the dealership. What it was doing for those 6 months I don't know.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have yet to experience power loss........I hope it doesn't happen. I may have not pushed it to a point where it happens. I do use 93 octane gas

·
Registered
106 Posts
I find this post interesting. it's cool to see how long the cars sat on the lots before being purchased. mine was built 9/05 and I got it late 08/06.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Build date: 08/05

Purchased: 12/05

1 - 11 of 11 Posts