Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type door sills do owners have in this forum please post pics? I tried to search but I could not get much info and no pictures?

there are some on ebay I'll post the item number let me know which are better

200053234735 <-- This are defitnetly different I like this

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
What type door sills do owners have in this forum please post pics? I tried to search but I could not get much info and no pictures?

there are some on ebay I'll post the item number let me know which are better

200053234735 <-- This are defitnetly different I like this [/b]

personally I think the chrome/stainless ones look kinda tacky, the ones with the lights in them definitely ricer.
i'm surprised nobody has made some in carbon fiber, seeing as its so popular these days, it would blend in much better with the interior and still have a nice custom look to it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
personally I think the chrome/stainless ones look kinda tacky, the ones with the lights in them definitely ricer.
i'm surprised nobody has made some in carbon fiber, seeing as its so popular these days, it would blend in much better with the interior and still have a nice custom look to it.
[/b]
I got lighted door sills (matt silver finish with red script) from Abalone off of ebay. When i asked for help with wiring them, they sent me a full picture /instruction from this site (how I found out about the 6club!). They were about $50 or so and look great. I had a friend use the instructions to set them up since I am not that great with electrical work. Although they came with double-sided tape attached, I glued them down to the black factory pieces. Definitely sets the car off when you open the door at night.
Sorry but I currently don't have pictures of the car since me digital camera went pffft. If you want the site, look on ebay under Mazda 6 parts or reply and I'll send a link. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
200053234735 ebay item number

I bought this anyway will post pictures later thanks for the input.

This don't look tacky I have black with carbon fiber pedals this two would defitnetly blend

·
Registered
5,328 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm actually interested in this myself. Heres how to remove the stock plastic pillars here. And heres how to do the actually wiring for it. Would really like to get it just confused on the wiring part. Someone I know said they will do a good write-up with pics in a couple weeks.

Also here is some tips: http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...c=50933&hl=

1 - 8 of 8 Posts