Mazda 6 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bridgestone RE960 A/S Pole Positions.... I'd put these tires up against any othe all season performance tire made!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Bridgestone RE960 A/S Pole Positions.... I'd put these tires up against any othe all season performance tire made!
[/b]
I considered these but went with the Avons due to the price difference (and the fact that they were rated pretty close to the RE960's on Tire Rack's site). I think we're going to put the RE906s on the wife's car (they are only $70 each for her Civic).

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Toyo T1R on my 17x7,5

·
Registered
84 Posts
Kumho Ecsta 225/40/ZR/18
Had to change from the Wanli, the freaking tire was seperating. So far I love them, have driven them HARD and no squealling or breaking traction. Great tire with great price.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Ehh...got three :D
Falken Ziex 512's 225/40-18 (All Season)
Kumho MX 235/45-17 (Max Summer)
Falken Azenis RT-615 245/45-17 (Max Summer)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3`s.

My 2nd set, way more progressive the the Bridgestone RE050`s in my opinion. Better wet grip and tyre life is pretty good taking into account all the hard use they get off me !!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Falken Ziex 512s. Picked them up for $50 each. I have had no problems with them. Improved handling in dry, much better in wet, and I haven't driven in the snow yet.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I used to say Toyo (T1-S for summer on the 17s) and michelin (craptastic HX4 on the 16" Mazda wheels), but starting Wednesday, I can say Toyo and Toyo - getting Proxes 4 on the 16" wheel just in time (a little late!) for winter.

For anyone wondering how bad the Toyo T1-S are when the temperature drops below 30 - they're not that bad ... FOR A SET OF ROCKS! Felt like I was driving around in the Flintstones car :) Not at all unexpected, but that'll teach me to wait this late before switching the summer tires off!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got on the 17" Stock Mishitlin's as someone put it for the summer...got Gislaved Nord Frost 5's for the winter (205/55R16). It just really started to snow in the last 2 days so we shall see how good these winter tires are...they are extremely soft that's forsure, gonna have to make sure I take them off on time in the spring. Quiet as hell though gotta give them that. I have a smoother ride doing 140km/h with the Gislaved's then the mishitlins.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18

Awesome tire... and priced much lower than the competition. Tire's made in Germany (written on the sidewall) by Continental.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
605 Posts
stock size 17's kumho esta 711's..............no longer availible but hey.........paid $300 for all 4. Good all around tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Kumho seems real popular around here... So of course I have them too! Kumho Ecsta 711 225/40/18... I lowered the car, so it was necessary to roll the fenders seeing as how these tires are far beefier than the stock variety. Fills out the wheelwell nicely!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kumhos on mine

181 - 200 of 564 Posts