Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am taking my 2006 Mazda 6i Hatchback to the track on Oct 13 and I am not sure on what to expect for times in the 1/4mile. If anyone could give me some #'s that I should be happy with, that would be greatly appreciated. Here are my mods:

- Injen CAI
- free CAS mod

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to join you if possible, I'd say somewhere around low 15's. auto or manual?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
2 seconds different between mtx and atx? u serious?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
MSN generally doesn't get the fastest times, any normal person could probably get in the 16s with the auto.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going to Cayuga (TMP) on Friday the 13th. Sorry be the bearer of bad news, but I can't invite anyone because it is a private event being hosted by the guys on the Canadian DSM board. I have been a member there for about 5 years now. I will be the slowest guy racing that day, and I am not really expecting to be able to beat any of them. I have a MTX, and I am an aggressive shifter. I would be extatic if I could pull off a low 15 considering the power/weight ratio of the car.

If anyone has taken there 6 down the track, let me know what you ran with what mods.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You might find more info posting in the dyno & track section. I couldn't tell you what you'd run but it would be high 15s or 16s.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
My uncle literally lives ACROSS the road from Cayuga (TMP)...i think we may have to do a car meet at Cayuga next year during test n tune

1 - 11 of 11 Posts