Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, at least what she didn't know I had to inform her of while in her new Mazda3. She was complaining that being lower (she used to drive an MPV) made all the headlights behind her brighter. So I told her to adjust her mirror to block them out more and she had no idea what I was talking about. She had NO IDEA that the flip switch on the rearview mirror existed. How does someone drive for 6 years and not learn about that? Anyone else here just get enlightented by this thread?

·
Registered
979 Posts
:nana: I am just glad that I am not one of those girls, in fact my hubby a car nut has a hard time changin his clock... In fact today we just replaced front rotors and pads on his focus, yes I helped, got greasy and can probably do it again myself! I am soo happy I am not one of the clueless!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
oh oh oh i know one more thing she doesn't know...that you sign on here and make fun of her ;)

thank god for that

·
Registered
424 Posts
Better than my friend who just bought a brand new Duramax Diesel. I asked him where the spark plugs were and he actually looked for them!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Oh god.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing