Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my car off today again. They gave me a dirty 626. I was expecting a 3. :(

·
Registered
947 Posts
Atleast your dealer will give you a loaner... Mine claims that "they don't do that".

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Atleast your dealer will give you a loaner... Mine claims that "they don't do that".
[/b]
Kindly show them your window sticker! My 06 sticker clearly states "Loaner vehicle program"

I'm sure they have guidelines to follow. I believe they only have to give you a loaner if the vehicle will remain in shop for more than one business day.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Kindly show them your window sticker! My 06 sticker clearly states "Loaner vehicle program"

I'm sure they have guidelines to follow. I believe they only have to give you a loaner if the vehicle will remain in shop for more than one business day.
[/b]
The loaner program is dealer optional and also "subject to availability".

Last time two times I got a 6i with an ATX. (yucchhh!)

One time I got a 3.

·
Registered
200 Posts
First time it was in I got a Ford Taurus and then the next time I got a Ford Focus......And here I thought my dealer was part of the loaner program that I got a Mazda everytime my car was in for service.....Obviously not!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ford Taurus, Dodge Neon, or Nissan Sentra. All sucked.

·
Registered
168 Posts
2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
2006 Dodge Durango
2006 Dodge Caravan
2006 Ford Explorer

Anytime the car was in the shop before September 2005 it was only for 1 day or less. I would just take the wifey's car. Everytime the 6 was in the shop since September it was for weeks at a time so I had to have a loaner.

·
Registered
905 Posts
What you guys get loaners?

The only time i got a loaner was a rental because they scratched my paint and were having it painted.

·
Registered
431 Posts
What you guys get loaners?

The only time i got a loaner was a rental because they scratched my paint and were having it painted.
[/b]
Mazda's warranty says they give a "rental" for Warranty covered work.

So the dealer can give you a $30 a day rental or a "loaner" depending on the dealer. Mine has Enterprise on site so they use that option.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
33 Participants
freewayflyer
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing