Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the grill is made by Accolade but who makes the front bumper body kit part? This might be a dumb question becuase at first I thought the answer was obviously Accolade, but i looked on their site and the only two kits Accolade sells for the 6 are the EXTREME and AERO kit and it's niether of those.
If you know, please let me know. THanks.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
That's the Valiant lip, which is only available in Japan for now, but there are people working on a Group Buy to get those made.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
lol I'm sorry. I was too lazy to go back and link it. I actually want a Valiant lip too, but I don't want to spend anymore money. :(

·
Registered
748 Posts
lol I'm sorry. I was too lazy to go back and link it. I actually want a Valiant lip too, but I don't want to spend anymore money. :(
[/b]
well if you change your mind on the lip, let me know, i still need more people to get this started. How about you spanky9683, interested?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if you change your mind on the lip, let me know, i still need more people to get this started. How about you spanky9683, interested?
[/b]
I dunno SLVR04M6, I'm just getting started with this whole mazda 6 thing (got my car about 3 weeks ago). I'm not totally sure what i wanna do with my car yet and i'm still kinda just lookin around at pics and other threads to get some ideas. I'll def keep an eye on what ur doing with the valiant lip though. thanks.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I dunno SLVR04M6, I'm just getting started with this whole mazda 6 thing (got my car about 3 weeks ago). I'm not totally sure what i wanna do with my car yet and i'm still kinda just lookin around at pics and other threads to get some ideas. I'll def keep an eye on what ur doing with the valiant lip though. thanks.
[/b]
np, congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anyone got anything similar to this for 06-07 model speed6's?
[/b]
Ditto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts