Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

went to get some smokes and here what we got down here !

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
^^ Haha 2008 ice storm corey? That was NUTS. 1/2 inch to 1" of ice on EVERYTHING.

We're also top 20 for cities in the whole country with average snowfall per year. GreyGhost has all of us beat though since he's up in Syracuse NY.

This was after a nice drive home last winter :)

Frozen. Solid.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yeahhh I have family in New brunswick. Idk if they get similar weather to you guys. But they get more snow then us. and theirs lasts a long time. We could get 2 feet in one storm but it will only last like a week - 2 weeks haha

·
Registered
730 Posts
In Delaware we get freak snow storms that freeze over night. DOT is always slacking on road clean up after that because its always a surprise. I remeber waking up to my car covered in snow and after cleaning that off, having the lovely surprise of everything being frozen shut...and the ice scraper was in my trunk. Delaware is just unpredictable when it comes to winter weather. Its annoying.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
We get a lot of snow. Not so much ice other than what melts and freezes. Other than it's not unusual to have a foot of snow out side when we wake up. It's very powdery snow usually though which is easy to shovel and not too bad to drive in. Usually we don't see below 10 degrees in the winter unless in the mountains. Summer we will have a couple of 100+ days but usually high 90's with 0 humidity. It's a pretty comfortable state:)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everybody for the great pics and videos

·
Registered
376 Posts
I live in AZ so i get mostly hot weather 100F+ during the summer

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I live in erie pa and get lake effect snow like crazy all winter. I remember a few years ago it snowed 2 feet in an 8 hour shift at work. And our city uses crazy amounts if salt the news said on average they use $1 million on just salt every year. We didn't get bad snow last winter though so they threw a lot of free concerts on the beach

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
599 Posts
Here in the Dallas area we can get very cold(north winds).This morning it was 19. We get snow every couple years or so. Two years ago we had about 3-4 snow events dropping 4-8 inches each time. Its usually completely gone in a few days when the temp creeps back up to 60+.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
11 Participants
Mad Myche
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing