Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, today i was looking in the back of my car and i saw this cable next to the Sub ( BOSE system ) can anyone tell me what is for? i would really appriciate it.

[attachmentid=15080]

also inside my car in the back next to the Sub there is a hole covered by a piece of carpeted board is this normal?

[attachmentid=15081]

any comments help

Thanks

BTW this is my baby

[attachmentid=15082]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ok, today i was looking in the back of my car and i saw this cable next to the Sub ( BOSE system ) can anyone tell me what is for? i would really appriciate it.

[attachmentid=15080]

also inside my car in the back next to the Sub there is a hole covered by a piece of carpeted board is this normal?

[attachmentid=15081]

any comments help

Thanks

BTW this is my baby

[attachmentid=15082] [/b]
the part that's covered by the piece of carpeted board is for the high mount 3rd brake light....

i have NO idea why you don't have a brake light there... that's kinda weird.

and i just realized what the extra plug is. if you had the 3rd brake light, that plug is what you'd use to power it.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
If your car came with a spoiler, the spoiler has the 3rd brake light. That is why it is not used.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
If your car came with a spoiler, the spoiler has the 3rd brake light. That is why it is not used. [/b]
my car has a spoiler w/ a brake light.... i have the 3rd brake light AND the spoiler light, and they're both 100% functional...

do you think the spoiler was an added option? (i bought the car used)

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
yes, it was added after. I had the same thing, but I had my 3rd light removed. I have the same plug sitting up under the trunk lid

1 - 7 of 7 Posts