Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have open ears for any experts in how to maximize my vehicle to be performance wise instead of going turbo. Thanks a lot guys :drive:

·
Registered
172 Posts
well it would be helpful if you said what you got first. As the 3.0 and 2.3 liters engines have different stuff for them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
first the only cold air intake that mazda will not viod yuour warrenty on is thiers version . Most will say tho that cpe's will produce the best poewer.. they even have dyno graph too show thier claims. cat-back exhaust well that one is tricky most say there are not hp or tw increase from any but then no one has shown a grafh showing it either way. there are some companys that make short exhaust header for our car but they only produce a few more over stock. There is a company said to be making a long tube(midpipe incorporated) that will really increase the numbers but that is just rumors

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
first the only cold air intake that mazda will not viod yuour warrenty on is thiers version . Most will say tho that cpe's will produce the best poewer.. they even have dyno graph too show thier claims. cat-back exhaust well that one is tricky most say there are not hp or tw increase from any but then no one has shown a grafh showing it either way. there are some companys that make short exhaust header for our car but they only produce a few more over stock. There is a company said to be making a long tube(midpipe incorporated) that will really increase the numbers but that is just rumors[/b]
So cpe is made by Mazda? I went to Alhambra Mazda of California and ask about their intake system. They said that they don't have it for automatic.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
i4 and automatic? Seriously, save yourself some money. The things that are worth doing are suspensions and tires. Other than that, forget it.[/b]

lol, i think he just wants to be able to feel a lil somethin, but i agree with you. i mean i have a MTX 6i and ppl probably think im stupid for doin the things i have, or will be doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.