Mazda 6 Forums banner

What I Gave Up My 6 For....

4K views 48 replies 32 participants last post by  MonoxideChild 
#1 ·
With a lot of thinking and wallowing in my sorrows, I traded in the 6 and replaced it with this. What do you guys and gals think?

Here's my Sly 2007 Pontiac Solstice.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
People starting to walk away from the 6 and mazda altogether..
Regardless It looks nice...Congrats
[/b]
Even though the 6 is gone, I'm still on this forum a lot and I still talk to my buddies from the club! My 6 will always have a piece of me!

what'd you get for your 6 steve?
[/b]
Dealer gave me 14,500...after I took off all of my mods...selling all of my stereo stuff if anyone is interested.

#7 ·
Nice car man. My dad has the same exact one with the two tone interior. It's a real fun car to drive. And the suspension is amazing on these things.

#13 ·
Kinda looks like a chick car to me, IMO, but like the plans you already have for her!!

#16 ·
I was thinking of doing that swap...have read much about it on the solstice forum. It's very expensive though...I love the car regardless of what some of you think...and that's totally cool that you voice your opinions, but as long as I love it, thats what matters. Some of you would change your mind if you drove it and saw it in person. I get many more looks and nice comments than I did in the 6.

#20 ·
all you gotta do is click the link lapislazuli6 ;). and too much $ oh come on it's only 20,000 dollars plus the cost of the car and knowing that you have no warranty through pontiac anymore :D.

#23 ·
relability depends on your luck i supppose. my fiance's best friend had had 2 engines, 2 tranny's and a new rear end in her 06' GTi. sorta sad if you ask me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.