Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on the forums much lately, so I decided to drop by and say Hi.

First, the 6 is still in my possession. Has about a hair under 26K miles after 4 years of ownership. Nothing really new added to it, except paddle shifter extensions and sport pedals (good job John raiding the amazon parts bin lol).

Second, I got a new car. Sorta. It is a 2005 Mazda3 hatchback. It belonged to my Dad who passed away back in May. The family did not feel right getting rid of it, so I took it as my daily. For being 12 years old, its not in too bad of shape. Plus the milage is only 61K! I plan on taking good care of this car for my pops.

So, the 6 will be finally a garage queen. I know, kinda weird for a family sedan, but whatever...

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome back. Who did you order your paddle shifter extensions from? Happy with how they turned out? Do you have a photo of them you can share?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the extensions on Amazon. As far as pics, I have to look on my phone, I know I have one somewhere...

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Sorry for your loss, but glad to have you back around :)

Those little 3s are excellent. My wife has a 2010 and *knock on wood* it's doing amazing.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, its good to have a reminder of my pops with his car. It needs a transmission and coolant change soon, but with a kid on the way very soon, might not have time to do it. Going to have a mechanic buddy of mine take care of it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, had a few more things added in the last year.

First, not really pictured, was a mid-pipe from Corksport to attach to my Racing Beat axle back. Improvement in sound and car response. Anyway, rear shot...

Also new, Corksport Big Brake Kit! Decided to treat meself this year...

And other random pics of the car...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts