Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blank space next to the TCS button, and I want to know if anyone has a button there? What does it do?

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
could be something related to the hatch's or wagons. most people just use it when they add aftermarket foglights. since the 626, and mpv switch fits right there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
^^Same on my 6i, adjust headlights

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a wagon, so i know its not wagon related, but adjustable headlights sounds like the winner.

Now on to the second part of my question. Can you tell me the color wires runnign to the switch/button? I recently did a dash pull and have one unconnected wire. Everything semes to be fine, but it is annoying me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a hatch and theres nothing there, but I used it for the switch for my fogs...

·
Registered
200 Posts
An adjustable headlight switch? That would be sweet... although I would probably have a wreck and kill myself cause I was playing with it at night :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The xenon headlights are auto-adjustable, hence no switch to adjust them. If the car is equipped with such headlights, that switch shouldn't be there. At least that's what I saw when browsing different sixes :)

edit: sorry for the resurrection, just reading a bit and didn't notice the date :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts