Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm still new at this forum/topic stuff I figured I'd post in the Newbie section so I didn't make anyone mad....

What exhaust should I get for my Mazda 6I? It's a 2.3L 4C. I read the posts on the Mazda 6S with the magnaflow catback, but I was wonderin if it would sound just as good on my 6I?
Please lemme know if you have heard it, or if you have a 6I and what exhaust you've got!
Thanks, Chandra4328 :drive:

·
Registered
718 Posts
i have the magnaflow catback on a 6i. i think it sounds good. it is mellow(not ricey) sounding. i am very happy with it. it is a little louder over the stock exhaust inside the car. you get use to it though.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
just remember, an exhaust will give you a different sound, but it will NOT make you car faster.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just remember, an exhaust will give you a different sound, but it will NOT make you car faster.
[/b]
look, i know i'm a girl...
BUT COME ON NOW!!!!
haha, thats why I'm gettin my mazda6club decals... :lol:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i just put that out there because everyone seems to think the restriction in our cars is in the exhaust....and it's not

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just put that out there because everyone seems to think the restriction in our cars is in the exhaust....and it's not
[/b]
ok then...
i was just makin sure

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
Lightning0206
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing