Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just though show and tell would be fun. we all have a speed6 (other than afew of us anyway)
so let see what you have in the garage. post what you have not what you did have :)

I will go first

1996 dodge stealth tt' its a garage queen with a mile long mod list this is my pride and joy (i dont have kids) it never had a good dyno run because it likes to jumps off :swearin:

1990 gsx its over 500 whp and its a monster to drive, alot of fun but not streetable :(

1998 acura integra gsr, this is my toy car i work on this when ever i feal like moding something
it makes 236 whp with a 50 shot of nos its alot of fun at the track , i dont have many pics of
it other than the motor.

i also have a 96 cbr600f3, a speed6 and a ford exedition

·
Registered
967 Posts
My only other car currently (listed in my sig). I am working on a kit car too. I"ll be driving that this time next year. :drive: My wife drives a Caliber.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I remember those yellow Rs.

My wife has an '06 Mazda5 touring. (She hates it cause she says it is ugly)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I have a 2004 6s that sits in the back of the driveway because its not as fun to drive as the MS6 and we have a blue gokart, I mean Saturn Ion.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well those are all nice and all...but I'm not sure if they best a $900 '97 Cavalier. I've even got 3 forward gears to choose from.

Hilariously cheap to operate, $20 water pump? It goes nicely with the $10 brake shoes.

Very nice collection Road Rage.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well those are all nice and all...but I'm not sure if they best a $900 '97 Cavalier. I've even got 3 forward gears to choose from.

Hilariously cheap to operate, $20 water pump? It goes nicely with the $10 brake shoes.

Very nice collection Road Rage.
[/b]
thanks dave :) nothing wrong with a cavalier i spent monday and tuesday of this week driving one wile my speed6 was coated at auto armor, cant say i would buy one ever, but it didnt kill me :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hmmm...just realized I haven't uploaded recent pics in a while.

Here's a few when it was new though.

It now has larger tires, rear locker, and a slight lift...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Man some of you have nice second, third or whatever cars =)

All I have is a junky 1993 240SX, which doesn't really like to start.

Anyone want to buy it hahaha.

·
Registered
40 Posts
1993 Mustang Cobra, very low miles, looks as new, a few tastefuls mods, mostly stock, pretty much a summer weekend show car anymore, going up in value!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
1993 Mustang Cobra, very low miles, looks as new, a few tastefuls mods, mostly stock, pretty much a summer weekend show car anymore, going up in value!!
[/b]
Alright another mustang fan. My other vehicle is a 1991 mustang GT convert which is mainly for summer/weekends. Long list of mods and it will be neglected this winter since mods will be going on the MS6.

[attachmentid=17718]

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
2005 Honda Odyssey Touring Edition
1999 Ford Ranger 4WD

·
Registered
431 Posts
2003 Toyota Highlander Limited
[attachmentid=17730]