Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just woundering what other hobbies or jobs d u guys do for fun???

i like wakeboarding,breakdancing and working(yea i know what a weirdo but i love money...im a jew..ahaha)

and if any ones says washing my 6 im going to slap u :slap:

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I'm a packaging engineer by day, crime-fighter by night. Wait...no.

I'm a big aviation nut. I go to airshows and do a lot of flight simming (FreeFalcon). I also play woodsball rec paintball. Also, I'm an amateur astronomer. I also just recently learned to snowboard, and I think I'm hooked. Too many damned hobbies, so little money...

I enjoy long walks on the beach, good conversations, and lazy weekends curling up to read a book. LOL

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I am a boring Annuitys Rep at Metlife, When I am not here in hell. I am hoping to start up at Drake for a legal degree next winter though....I like:

Photography, Kickboxing, TV , Cars

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I work for Lockheed Martin during the day, so there's the job part of it. 22 years in the US intel community.

Hobbies? Well, I like to write--fiction, non-fiction, etc. I LOVE my Buffalo Bills and write articles for BillsInsider.com/buffalorange.com. I play a few video games. Used to build plastic aircraft models, but haven't done that since I started writing again in 93. I'll get back to doing that when empy nest syndrome sets in a few years from now. :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
working out is a biggie for me, especially since i don't play football anymore. i needc some sort of physical activity or i get antsy.

taking care of my dogs (two pugs, georgie and lulu).

i'm also getting married in august so right now we're doing a lot of little stuff to finish up.

work, for at least some time on the weekend (i'm a doctoral candidate, so, lab work=thesis=graduate)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Well I work as a Technical Coordinator for a small company called Vermont Originals. Basically I sit in my office and work on the computer all day. I do data entry, web design, graphic design, handle online orders, payroll, licensing, and hold my bosses hand whenever he is too dump or lazy to figure something out for himself...

Hobbies...

I skateboard/snowboard; play just about all sports...

Working on cars! Anything from a 02 WRX, Camaro, 89/92 Daytona Iroc & Shelby, to your basic imports
(not all mine) and of course now the 6! :D

I used to do a lot of street racing w/ my Camaro when I was young and stupid, but I loved beating the crap out of Honda's w/ a baby fart mufler and a intake... It was 'too' much fun!!

I have a 87 4Runner that is my wheeling rig. (gotta do something here in VT) There is about 6-10 of us guys that try to wheel/play in the Mud as much as possible during the summer. (and NO I am not a Hick!)

Some minor drawing and writing...

I used to be the lead singer in a rock/classic/acoustic band before I moved here.

Computer Repair/Building... Ya sadly enough, I enjoy working on computers... even out of work...

I think that’s it... :laugh:

PS.. Here is a couple of pics - Something I drew for a tattoo for myself - My old WRX -
My 4Runner (when I first started working on it...)
4Runner
WRX 2
WRX
Tribal Flames Tattoo Idea

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I like to make parts for the 6 in my shop...parts that Wiggum and Business seem to think that I "rig" up.

I also love to spend time on my friends jetski.

Video games I guess.

Wow, I work waaay too much.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I work, well, thats obviuous. But I don't do just Internet Parts. I also work the front retail counter, so when you come in, I'm the one you see. I do all the shipping of my orders, and I accessorize the cars we have on our lot for sale.

When I'm not working, I basically just like hangong out with my friends. I love going to the movies, and I'll admit I can be a mall rat. I love working on cars, and spending time around cars. I love to cook. I let my creativity escape with my hair. I love dying my hair, although my current job prohibits me from getting too expressive. I love walking, and beautiful scenery. I love dragons and I collect dragon statues/figurines. I guess you could say that I'm an amatuer photographer, since I'm always the one doing the photoshoots for our car club, lol. I love listneing to music, and you'll mostly find me listening to rock, or goth. I'm into the "goth scene" and my boyfriend calls me a "Dark Child" so you can imagine what I wear when I'm not at work. lol. Basically, I just like to have fun. And if I'm with my friends, its just that much better.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Well, outside of work and here...

Cars in general, politics, reading (mostly "trashy" fiction), hanging out with friends, eating too much.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'm a sex addict. I work for condoms at McDonalds.

Actually I'm a software engineer at CBS (the tv station). Outside of work, I mess with cars, chill with the girls....maybe some guys once in a while, computers, sports (a lot of them), I love to jetski and surf. Too many things to list.

·
Registered
328 Posts
im a graphic designer.

when im not at work im usually hanging out with my friends. i try to go to as many concerts as i can. i work on cars, drink beer, and just relax.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Software/Systems Engineer and freelance consultant.

hobbies include working out, sports, playing video games, relaxing, etc...
[/b]
Do you like Vodka?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Work = Operations Manager at Pep Boys

Then taking up almost as much time is school.

Otherwise....working on (and washing, HAHA) the 6, avid SCUBA diver with a Rescue Diver certification that I use to work for a dive shop in the FL Keys at Christmas, and just about anything outdoors. Then there's the other usual hangout stuff (bars, bowling, pool, etc).

·
Registered
291 Posts
Outside of work I'm mostly into sports. There's a group of us (4-12 depending on the day and weather) that get together after work. We call it gym class and we play tennis, soccer, flag football, basketball, basically whatever comes up that day. In the warm weather I mt. bike and hike with a little road riding tossed in. I kayak when i can steal them from my brother and get his jeep to lug them around. In the winter it's skiing and snow shoeing and I'll be getting studded tires for the mt. bike next year so that should be interesting.

Besides sports I dabble in politics, go to bars, and just hang around with friends.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
17 Participants
Granada
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing