81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Full time college student.

Summer Intern (paid, thank god) for a Contracting Firm at the moment. But my "normal" job (will be back to it after the summer) is in the Service department at a Honda dealership.
yes i am quoting myself...lol

never updated this.

Well my summer internship officially ended Aug. 22nd.
Aug. 23rd began my fulltime/permanent position at the company and I didn't have to go back to my miserable job at Honda! lol

Working for a General Contractor (under a Project Manager/Superintendent) is actually very enjoyable and dare i say fun. Honestly, the easiest job i've had. Don't have to deal with lousy customers. Don't have to do meaningless, mundane, repetitive tasks and labor.

Now i just gotta finish school -_- 13 courses left. I don't feel like a "college student" anymore. Just feel like a grownup taking night classes to finish my degree at this point. I just want to be done with it already. Working 5 days a week and Classes 3 days a week ftw!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
^^^^ ha ha Tank, I beat you to it. FedEx is bringing him an IM and VC as we speak. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,736 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I'm cool with that:) I actually have spare calipers I was planning on selling. Maybe we can work something out.

Hoping I get them this week!
calipers would definitely be nice as the paint doesnt hold up as well =/
its just my daily so i cant exactly send you my calipers haha
and i replaced the front ones with new ones from centric so id like to keep those ones. But let me know what you have in mind and prices!
and @myarbro1 your a lucky man lol
im sure he will put in some work on them!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Legal Secretary to 20 patent lawyers and one antitrust lawyer at an IP law firm in the Silicon Valley, a couple of miles from Facebook.

·
Super Moderator
17,075 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
They are insane. I wiped them down after mounting the tires up and all I could see were pink spots.
Even after looking away from my screen I still see those wheels, like after looking into the sun or an LCD flashlight.
Is that what you meant by "ant burning bright"?
Looking forward to pics of my VC and IM!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

81 - 100 of 107 Posts