Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm 19 and in the Canadian Forces,
Eight year Marine Corps veteran.
And our respective countries' citizens appreciate your service. I know I do.

....Now going for a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Currently unemployed. Full time student in this degree leaves no time for a job.
What do you mean? You have a full-time job, you're just not getting paid for it. Hang in there.

I've been a Registered Nurse for 30 years, worked E.R., ICU, and currently O.R. and spent 8 years as a USAF Flight Nurse, served in Operation Just Cause (Panama 1989) and 1st Gulf War (Desert Storm).I act as financier to a college student and a high school student:D. Part-time Mazda mechanic when necessary (I own a '04 6i that my daughter drives and a 2000 Miata that I play with), grounds maintenance for three properties (my house, my rental property and my Mother's house). Waste disposal technician:p at a one-horse barn (wife's toy). Occasional firearms instructor, hobbyist target shooter and ammo reloader. Soon-to-be retiree, although not as soon as I'd like (tomorrow would be fine, three years is more likely)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Mechanical Engineer for a Process Engineering & Construction company. I pretty much do everything/anything. I hope to transition to the controls department in the next few months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Aerospace machinist. Retired USN where I boiled a LOT of water(ran the engineering plants on steam powered destroyers) Support me, wife two young men (sons), 2 dogs, 3 cars and 2 motorcycles.
Jack

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lol, yeah. when my brother in law died last year. Here in VA.
Anyway just to participate here, I work at a military distributor.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Damn man, sorry to hear about your brother in law. I wish I could lower it for you!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Currently no job while attending my first year at Indiana State University majoring in automotive engineering.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I am an account manager for OneMain Financial. I basically give people personal loans for 25% interest... If anyone needs any money, holla! Lol.
25% ???? JESUS... no thanks haha.

So as i posted earlier, I snagged a summer internship at a contracting firm (Hitt Contracting)...well after the internship was over (aug. 22), they decided to keep me on at a permanent/full-time position. Woo-hoo. Still going to school though, so juggling the two, but it ain't no thang!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I always forget ive already answered this.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts