Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I'm 18 so I do odd jobs to save for college, which I start in August. Last summer I waited tables, but I got laid off. I was feeding horses a few times a week at my barn from fall-spring, but with my new job, I don't have time for it. Now I flag for PennDOT full time. Pay's great, but I can't even begin to tell you how horrible people are at driving.

·
Registered
606 Posts
That's all that matters isn't it? :D

<--- Network Administrator/Computer Programmer/IT Guy - Love my job, but hoping I get more chances to program, that's what i'm best at.
As long as she's payed for and can be modded, I'll work any job. EXCEPT fast food.:thefing::thefing:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Eight year Marine Corps veteran. I was an Engineer Equipment Mechanic (1341) aka Heavy Equipment. Now I'm a 27 year old college student :lol: going for a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Currently unemployed. Full time student in this degree leaves no time for a job.
Yeah! Another mechanical engineer! I'm on my way as well! :D

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I own a computer store; we specialize in PC repairs, upgrades, custom built computers, laptop repairs of all types, networking, etc.
Anything except programming and web design; my brain does not work like that at all.

I am a mechanic at heart, but after sweating my ass off in Florida heat and humidity for a couple of years, I chose to fix things that keep me in the A/C most of the time.

·
Registered
348 Posts
MCpl with two years in? So reservist eh?

edit: Not that its a bad thing, I just cant fathom how in roughly two years one could garner enough knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively be in a leadership position.
3 and a half now im the youngest one ever loaded on from my regiment lol, and I totally agree with you its pretty early but add the fact that our regiment has next to no junior leadership and it ends up with me being loaded on PLQ.

·
Registered
811 Posts
3 and a half now im the youngest one ever loaded on from my regiment lol, and I totally agree with you its pretty early but add the fact that our regiment has next to no junior leadership and it ends up with me being loaded on PLQ.
Thats nuts. Well.. congrats? lol

I'm a reg force Cpl. Aerospace Telecommunications and Information Systems Technician. haha What a mouth full

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) professional for a multinational pharma company; you know, that guy in charge of compliance with EPA, OSHA, DOT regulations at Federal, State & Local levels. Father of two, husband of one, soccer fan, drummer aficionado, and Zoom-Zoom enthusiast. So I guess I'm not your typical "safety nerd".

·
Registered
106 Posts
Eight year Marine Corps veteran. I was an Engineer Equipment Mechanic (1341) aka Heavy Equipment. Now I'm a 27 year old college student :lol: going for a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Currently unemployed. Full time student in this degree leaves no time for a job.
I got one more year of high school, but next year I'm going into ROTC for the Navy and i'm really wanting to study Mechanical Engineering. :lol:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I spend my time and money looking for jobs to get money. Damn college loans....:banghead:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Working as a Fiber Optic Technician and non official Electrician Apprentice.
Youngest guy in my company to be building fiber networks on my own. At 19 and I'm driving my own work van and even have a fiber apprentice (who is 37 o_O).
Good money and if I choose to its a good career

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I work for a large pharmaceutical company.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Manufacturing Engineer (Mechanical Specialty) at a Large international manufacturing company in Canada making very large machines.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Working in the auto parts industry but going to school for IT and general tech support for everything from home comps to servers. Hopeing I can get in to the field soon

sent from the middle of a concrete jungle

21 - 40 of 101 Posts