1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's not to bad. Flexible. Takes quite a bit of abuse. Gets compliments. Pretty cheap.
Easy to install. Take 4 weeks to arrive from China.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not to bad. Flexible. Takes quite a bit of abuse. Gets compliments. Pretty cheap.
Easy to install. Take 4 weeks to arrive from China.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/224c488141b95967ded9544f770b9cb4.jpg[IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/f52a11664b6afb84422f95cdcee1333d.jpg[IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/239622e4d27cc3bc3dff46eed6ccf9c1.jpg[IMG][IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190806/3ddc10e80a60b6ee8322ad6ab32f100f.jpg[IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

It looks decent and a cheap way to make the car look more aggressive, but it has gone up in price on Ebay, I saw for $90 a few months ago, for $122 that's too much for this kind of design. Does it come with installation instructions or did you figure it out yourself?

What are those side sills you have there?

·
Registered
532 Posts
It looks decent and a cheap way to make the car look more aggressive, but it has gone up in price on Ebay, I saw for $90 a few months ago, for $122 that's too much for this kind of design. Does it come with installation instructions or did you figure it out yourself?

What are those side sills you have there?
It's a few screws with pre-drilled holes. Pretty easy to figure out.

Side skirts are generic off Amazon. Cut down to fit

·
Registered
580 Posts
It's a few screws with pre-drilled holes. Pretty easy to figure out.

Side skirts are generic off Amazon. Cut down to fit

Would they be able to slide it in and back some if they want or does it mount to existing holes? I was looking at that same 1 for my 1st gen but I think it's too pointy for that gen.

As far as rice goes, I don't think it's an issue. It looks good imo. You can always modify it to your liking. 93blkongreenpro already said that it gets compliments. All in all its your car and you should get 1 that you like. By the sounds of things I'm more than likely going to have the "riciest" car on the forum after a while so a simple front splitter would be safe :grin2:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Would they be able to slide it in and back some if they want or does it mount to existing holes? I was looking at that same 1 for my 1st gen but I think it's too pointy for that gen.

As far as rice goes, I don't think it's an issue. It looks good imo. You can always modify it to your liking. 93blkongreenpro already said that it gets compliments. All in all its your car and you should get 1 that you like. By the sounds of things I'm more than likely going to have the "riciest" car on the forum after a while so a simple front splitter would be safe :grin2:
Its designed around the bumper, so where it sits is where it sits. Cant really adjust it anymore except where it sits.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Its designed around the bumper, so where it sits is where it sits. Cant really adjust it anymore except where it sits.

Gotcha!!

Op, another option that you have (and I didn't think of until now) is if you are a diy type of person, you could always make your own. There are many different ways of making them.

One that would hold up over time and is cost efficient is using PVC boards found at local hardware stores. These can be painted and heated to bend how you would like ( use a respirator ). You can find them in many lengths as well as 4x8 sheets.

Another option is using ABS sheets. These will last longer than the PVC and again can be heated to bend but they cost more than the PVC. I know that Kings Must Rise and Robbie Ferreira have both made their own front splitters and rear diffusers using ABS and I'm sure you can find many others that have done it.

The last option I would suggest is using wood. It's cheap, easily replaceable and paintable. The thing with wood though is that over time it will need to be replaced and does not look near as good as the use of plastic.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The front bumper already has a surprisingly big integrated lip in my opinion.. I think this is just too much, especially with the "wings" on the sides.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts