Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a Mazda 6 2016 Grand Touring and I'm doing a bumper conversion at my shop to remove the old bumper and getting everything to put on the Mazda 2018 6 bumper. I'm pretty much the only guy that really focuses on exterior upgrades to my Mazda any suggestions? For exterior upgrades?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys I have a Mazda 6 2016 Grand Touring and I'm doing a bumper conversion at my shop to remove the old bumper and getting everything to put on the Mazda 2018 6 bumper. I'm pretty much the only guy that really focuses on exterior upgrades to my Mazda any suggestions? For exterior upgrades?
If you want to be hardcore:

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/suzukimotors/item/enaz005/?l-id=rgm_item_en_rvp_widget

http://kenstyle.co.jp/aeroparts/MAZDA-ATENZA_SEDAN-255.html

I believe there might be a seller or two willing to ship overseas, hahaha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh my God, you guys are going to make me neglect my C7 Z06.

Does the 18+ bumper just bolt on? Or do you need headlights+grille+frontfenders, or do you need even more than that with molding custom stuff?
@mirage_i That looks really nice. Not a fan of the wheels though, but that front bumper, sides skirts and rear bumper are incredible.

Also mirage, does that setup just also bolt right on? No modifying? Do You gotta change the front fenders as well?

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's a direct bolt on far as I am aware of, unpainted of course, Mazda Japan actually had it in the Atenza catalog as an official accessory.
(as in, they have Mazda part numbers and you can walk into a dealer and order it, despite being a third party item.)

But they are for 14-17.5s though, as far as I am aware of. As for the 18+ bumpers, I think it was mentioned elsewhere that the mounting points have changed, the rears need new muffler assembly as well, at the very least I can tell that the exhaust is placed further out compared to earlier MY cars

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh I see about the part numbers.

And yes, I have a 2014 Grand Touring, so that is what i'm interested in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
taxableabe
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing