Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=16957]hey hey John...How are you? I just want to say you guys do great work! Viewed your web-site! Nicceee! But hey....I have a Request...I was viewing your work of all the other post on here,and this hat just caught my Eye!..I LOVE IT!! Any possible way you can do the same for me?....Black Velcro Hat,White Text,Red 6.....but on back.....White Mazda logo......If you can, I will send you my info ASAP!!!

THANKS!!
Neal S.

·
Registered
695 Posts
[attachmentid=16957]hey hey John...How are you? I just want to say you guys do great work! Viewed your web-site! Nicceee! But hey....I have a Request...I was viewing your work of all the other post on here,and this hat just caught my Eye!..I LOVE IT!! Any possible way you can do the same for me?....Black Velcro Hat,White Text,Red 6.....but on back.....White Mazda logo......If you can, I will send you my info ASAP!!!

THANKS!!
Neal S.
[/b]

No problem Neal.

Total is $14.05 shipped.

Send me your shipping information:
[email protected]

John :cool:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PAYMENT SENT!!! :yesnod:

Thanks again John! :D

Neal S.

===EDIT=== Oh ya...I forgot to tell ya on the e-mail, I just Need the Black Velcro Hat.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey hey John.....

Just checking in to see how the hat was comming along. :yesnod:

thanks....
Neal S.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just want to say THANKS to John!!.....You were veryyyy Helpfull! Now, I just need Matching Shirts!! ahhaha
But the hats Look GREAT!!!!! :love:

Take care
Neal S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts