Mazda 6 Forums banner

What do you think abt ebay spoilers?

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  pray4mojo 
#1 ·
#3 ·
The pic on the right in his auction looks totally factory installed (notice the brake lights on the back of the spoiler and NOT on the trunk lid). That's factory installed because I have the sport package and that's what it looks like. :hoho:

I would NOT buy from this seller unless he can prove me wrong.

#4 ·
I wouldnt buy from ebay if its dealing with spoilers or body kits, just because if it doesnt fit...then ur screwed... Just pay the little extra for it from factory... :yesnod:

#5 ·
The pic on the right in his auction looks totally factory installed (notice the brake lights on the back of the spoiler and NOT on the trunk lid). That's factory installed because I have the sport package and that's what it looks like. :hoho:

I would NOT buy from this seller unless he can prove me wrong.
[/b]

Hold on a sec. I have an ebay spoiler, from a seller called trimking, and it's just fine. Just because it has a light on it doesn't mean anything. The hatchback 6 has the taillight built into the trunklid, not the spoiler, but the sedan has it up inside the car on the rear deck if you don't have a spoiler. All I did was install my ebay spoiler, which came with LED brakelights, disconnected my stock third brakelight and wired the spoiler into the stock wiring. I hate when you see cars with spoiler brakelights and 3rd brakelights on the back deck.

Here's one from the seller I got mine from, I recommend this seller.

HERE

#8 ·
im lookin to buy a spoiler with in 3 months...

how long did install take you w/o the install of the brake light??

Im guessing you have to drill into the trunk lid if im not mistaken?

and also i have an '06 s and my back has no third brake light...??? do i hook mine up customly??

#15 ·
Trimking is a very good seller I also have bought stuff from this seller he sells very good stuff that fits
[/b]
too bad trimking doesnt carry lip spoilers. has anyone had any experience with thespoilercompany?

heres his auction:
lip spoiler

would anyone happen to know how much a paint job for a spoiler would typically cost?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.