Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this car?

It is a 2004 Audi CPO A8L, 50K miles, and sale for 40K.

The warranty is good until 2010 or 100K miles.

Any Comments?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
What do you guys think of this car?

It is a 2004 Audi CPO A8L, 50K miles, and sale for 40K.

The warranty is good until 2010 or 100K miles.

Any Comments? [/b]
50K miles in 2 years? No way. If you can get it down to $35K, then maybe. But with the 100K warranty, it might be a good gamble.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Kelly Blue Book says:

Suggested dealer retail - $48K
Private party pricing - $41K

Both in excellent condition

Nice car!

John :cool:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I saw two of the same car yesterday on the road. First time ever too. The rear looks like and the side too. It just looks so stately. Definitely a good looker. I'm sure it performs well too.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
it's a beautiful car, and I love the interior of those

I wouldnt keep it past the warranty though, those are notorious for super expensive oil leaks and little noises that end up costing an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for reply.

35K? I hope so, but this is from Audi dealership directly, and it is also CPO... so I don't think so...

Yes, the interior is beautiful, and the L version, TALKING ABOUT REAR SPACE.... it is HUGE.....

Good point on the warranty, if I go for it, I will not keep over 2010, thanks for the sugguestion, strtfghtr.

Hmm, so now i have to wait until it got certified, and go for a test drive.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
What color is it?
Got any pics?

·
Registered
990 Posts
I really like the new A8's....I loved the old model & at first didn't like the 2nd generation...but its really grown on me (especially considering its competition...the 7 :barf: & the new S-class :thumbdn: )

Like others have said, its a beautiful car, but don't keep it past the warranty period. Also...'04 was the first year for this model. I generally don't buy 1st year production...especially VW/Audi products, but with the CPO warranty, you might be ok.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They have two cars, Black and silver, and black one is 2000 dollar more, with less miles.

I don't have any pictures, sorry, because the car is in the certifying process...

Did anyone know any good A8 forum?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I really like the A8's also. But 50k is a lot for only 2 years old. But with warranty you are safe but I would keep looking actually.
Like others have said, its a beautiful car, but don't keep it past the warranty period. Also...'04 was the first year for this model. I generally don't buy 1st year production...especially VW/Audi products, but with the CPO warranty, you might be ok.[/b]
I agree but I think you should keep looking but thats my opinion

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Test drived the new BMW 3 series also, not really impressived by the interior, very cheap looking... when compared to Lexus and Audi...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Wait till they make the 335 next year. That looks really nice, fast also its got twin turbo

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait till they make the 335 next year. That looks really nice, fast also its got twin turbo
[/b]
That will be SUPER.... but really need a 4 door car...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Did anyone know any good A8 forum?
[/b]
AudiWorld is the only one I know of. I don't know how active the A8 section is...but its definitely worth checking out.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is funny that almost all member from Audi world recommanded extended warranty for A8...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
335 TT? I thought it is coupe only? My bad.

·
Registered
990 Posts
335 TT? I thought it is coupe only? My bad.
[/b]
The Coupe gets the TT I6 first...the sedan gets it next year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts