Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a lot of you may see I do Youtube videos, but I've been trying to dabble in other hobbies to do with my days off since the work week is so dull and unfulfilling.

Other activities I do:
-read (try to at least 30 minutes a night)
-hikes
-performance driving (I want to do more of this, but money is a limiting factor)

Okay, now your turn! I look forward to hearing some of your guys' activities!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lately it’s been home improvement projects as I’m putting my house on the market soon.
this weekend will consist of painting and caulking the bathroom.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I play oldschool runescape, detail my mazda, look at rims, hang out with friends. I need to replace the carpet in my room.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have three kids age 3 to 13, so no days off really. In the evenings I tinker on the cars, do house stuff, play video games, listen to metal, or watch TV with my wife.

Reactions: ABCGarage!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have three kids age 3 to 13, so no days off really. In the evenings I tinker on the cars, do house stuff, play video games, listen to metal, or watch TV with my wife.

I have 3 kids under 2. I don't have any days off.
Fortunately for me, my kids are no longer kids as both have graduated from college. Technically, not yet. My eldest son will graduate this coming February 29.

Perhaps I can say, I have all the free time now!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've got a wife and kid, so even on my days off my time is very limited. In the past month I've been working on getting my old 96 Miata back on the road again. It doesn't need a whole lot to get it to a running state, but when you only have a few hours a weekend to mess with it it takes a while.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts