Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Wow, so what are some main ailments you treat? I’ve never come across someone with your career!
Pretty much any issue you can think of can benefit but pain is generally 80% of what I treat. Back pain, headaches and injuries all respond well. Acupuncture is increasingly being used for fertility issues as well. I also help people with sleep, stress anxiety, etc.

I have sleeping issues due to my anxiety, what are some ways you help your patients?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm 27 years old, and I was a Designer for The Home Depot for the past nine years until yesterday, and now I'm a Designer for Lowes.

I work on a CAD program and Office 365 with clients designing kitchens, bathrooms, and mostly interior rooms in both new construction and remodels.

I'm also a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force Reserve in Civil Affairs, where I work with the locals from other countries.

Xbox or smoking crack in my free time, or both followed by chronic masturbation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Been in the electrical field for 21yrs. Pretty much straight out of high school.
Started with residential wiring, on to service work and then on to commercial construction.
For the last 4yrs I’ve been working as a maintenance electrician at a theme park.
I inspect, troubleshoot and maintain ride control systems as well as do regular electrical maintenance work like change lightbulbs, add outlets, etc.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm also a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force Reserve in Civil Affairs, where I work with the locals from other countries.

Xbox or smoking crack in my free time, or both followed by chronic masturbation.
Thanks for your service! And...uh... The other stuff...I guess...😀

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a Quality Engineer with a company that makes power tools for Home Depot under the Rigid and Ryobi brands. When work isn't busy I am a professional internet surfer..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I run a team of IT project managers for a multi-national manufacturing firm, and also spearhead a lot of our merger & acquisition activity. In a previous life I did IT management consulting, mostly helping public sector organizations manage vendors on large projects.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I work on the Application Security Testing (Cyber Security) team for a large (very large, you know who we are) financial institution as a tech relationship manager. My degree is in computer science and I was a software engineer for 15 years before I moved over to app security as an info sec engineer (secure code review, developer secure SDLC training) for several years.

Now I'm more in a leadership role managing our internal business partner and vendor relationships and special projects. For example I'm leading our effort to roll out a responsible disclosure program this year. The cool thing for me is this is the first project I've led that I will probably see talked about in the media when it is announced.

·
Super Moderator
16,822 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Logistics. Started as a driver worked my way up through a few companies to my present logistics manager. I dig it. Sometimes just want to ditch managment and just drive though. A lot less stress. Still good times though.

·
Banned
7 Posts
I constantly read and improve my skills. It seems to me that cultivation in one's profession is one of the most important habits that can only be in our lives. At one time, when I was in college, I collaborated with various writing services, by the way you can read the essay box review here. I loved writing essays and other types of writing that helped me improve my writing skills. I have a creative profession and therefore I really needed it. Services like this helped me understand how to write in a better and more structured way.

·
Rally Racer
2,029 Posts
Looks like everyone is a professional of some sort... However I'm a meat-cutter for the last 33 years..
Mom always told me to make friends with your butcher. They can give you the best of the best (except what they save for themselves) and tell you how to cook anything. Mine gets a gift card at the end of each year.

I am a holistic primary care doctor that spends half time teaching new doctors about...doctoring...and stuff.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts