Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get these to put on my 06 lapis blue m6. what do you guys think? also anyone have a clue on fitment issues? I want them in a 18x7.5" the offset is 42.

·
Registered
799 Posts
not my cup of tea, but if you like them that is all that matters. you will most likely want to roll your fenders with those...

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
not my cup of tea, but if you like them that is all that matters. you will want to roll your fenders with those...
[/b]
Correction, You will HAVE to roll your fenders with those. Also, IIRC, they are pretty heavy...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Correction, You will HAVE to roll your fenders with those. Also, IIRC, they are pretty heavy... [/b]
well, how is it that others have had success without rolled fenders, for example in the members wheel thread this is the first entry:

RH C5 Evo
Wheels:
18x7.5
+42mm offset

Tires:
Dunlop W10 215/40/18

springs:
eibach pro kit

fedner:
did not rub at all with eibach, so did not roll the fender

[/b]

pobody....bit of a fight club fan are we?[/b]
:yesnod:

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
They look a bit like the alloy wheels that are stock on the Mitsu Galant from that picture..

But if you like them, that's all that matters. How about some Photoshop so we can see what they look like?? :)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Pobody that avatar WTF

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
on the adr website they only come in 40 and 42. so im pretty screwed because i dont wanna roll my fenders oh well if they are heavy I don't want them anyway.

A lot of the time you can get the rim in whatever offset you want so maybe just get more offset and you don't have to roll crap.
[/b]

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
lol at Borat.

Hey take a look at some Kyowa Rims, people have had good experiences with them on all cars.

Fairly light also, but not necesarily the lightest. Pretty inexpensive as well also.

http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=Wheels&...and_wheel=Kyowa

not necesarily the best site to get from, but its a recomendation. During the winter - spring im putting some of these on with some new wheels. Probably spring though, so the wheels can skip a winter.

Good luck!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Its basically up to u, if u like it, get them, but if u dont, then find sumthing different. I guess it would be better to roll the fender no matter what u get, just to be safe. Wouldn't want scratched up new tires.... :nono: Good luck with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts