Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just a photoshop..... i quite like the look of the black on top of the silver, i think it compliments the wheels.

o and the little bit on the front bumper and wing mirror will stay grey :)

what do u think?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
this is just a photoshop..... i quite like the look of the black on top of the silver, i think it compliments the wheels.

what do u think?

[/b]

maybe just the hood, but definitely not the roof and the grille.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I don't think it looks good. Just keep it gray.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks like a wantobe FJ Cruiser! Also, gives it a cheap rag top look. Just my opinion. Cut the roof off and make it into a convertible! Now that's something nobody has!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
the hood looks fine. The grille would look good if it was teh sport girll or the badgless one, but because of the silver mustache, it makes it look cheap and crap.

The chrome mustache grille doesn't look good no matter what ANYONE tries to do to it so people need to just give up on trying to make it work..

The top does give it that cheap rag top look and doesn't flow with the car one bit...

TO comment what VIrtual said above about makng it a convertable.. screw that lol.. Make it the first T-Top 6 instead LMAO.. Kinda curious to know what that would look like actually..

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i like everything but the back, im not a fan of the lines of the dark gray on the back, but i like everything else but the chrome grill.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
The hood looks good . . . like one of those expensive carbon fiber type. I agree with others regarding the roof.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
All i see is red X's.....i have no opinion at this time

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Too much paint past the grill - makes it look ''tacky'' by an inch .... gotta keep the paint inside where the grill meets the bumper like everyone else does it .
[/b]

yeah its kind of like when you see a drunk girl try to put on lipstick and covers way more of an area that needs to be covered... :)

Also, when you photochop you should click the mouse more often when selecting :), those jagged edges make me want to do it for you, lol.

And if you were to do it, youd have to paint the chrome mustache or go with a black sports grille, or some other non mustache grille as hedsic suggested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too much paint past the grill - makes it look ''tacky'' by an inch .... gotta keep the paint inside where the grill meets the bumper like everyone else does it .
[/b]
read my original post........... it says the paint WONT be on the grill!!!

AS FOR EVERYONE SAYING GET THIS GRILL GET THAT GRILL........ where do i get them from ??

i live in the UK

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
read my original post........... it says the paint WONT be on the grill!!!

AS FOR EVERYONE SAYING GET THIS GRILL GET THAT GRILL........ where do i get them from ??

i live in the UK
[/b]

somebody's craaaaaaanky.............

·
Registered
532 Posts

what do u think?

[/b]
I do not like the top but the hood would look tight. Just my .02 ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts