Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goodness....it has been forever since you have been on my area here. :)

I agree. Just makin chit chat. :)

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Your input is very important!!! :wavey:
[/b]
What you need is a regular monthly specials promotion... just like all those computer ads i get in my inbox from my local computer store.

Anything goes, from oil filters to spare parts like map pockets (which people are using for their own motorized screens) to big ticket items like mazdaspeed accessories.

Sometimes you have to come to the people because you can't always rely on them just coming to you out of the blue. Its called... marketting :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
What you need is a regular monthly specials promotion... just like all those computer ads i get in my inbox from my local computer store.

Anything goes, from oil filters to spare parts like map pockets (which people are using for their own motorized screens) to big ticket items like mazdaspeed accessories.

Sometimes you have to come to the people because you can't always rely on them just coming to you out of the blue. Its called... marketting :)
[/b]
x2

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
LOL glad debears isnt in marketing...

Ya good idea on the promos. And keep checking with your compitition to make sure your the price leader.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
It is quite simple, you simply need to one up your competition! Can you offer a package deal, like a suspension package.

Mazdaspeed Springs and Mazdaspeed Sways. Free shipping?

Mazdaspeed Wheels-both versions/Sport Shifter

The bottom line is price, pure and simple with the owners.

I would do some research and see what the trends have been as far as group buys and proceed from there. Maybe you should look to some other product lines as well. I am sure that CPE wouldn't mine you selling their aftermarket parts.

Lastly, customer service is big here as well, so keep that in mind. So get creative, do your homework and get some great deals out here and they will come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts