Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where an AWD dyno is around here? I heard there is one up in Canada, one in OR, and a new one somewhere south of Seattle... I have no idea where any of these are and I dont want to be the Mazda guy asking the Subi/Evo guy "hey guys, wheres the AWD dyno at? can I come too?" haha!

J

·
Registered
603 Posts
I know there is one at Fine Line Imports ( www.finelineimports.net ) in Santa Rosa, California. They mostly work on Subaru's now. I don't know if you would want to drive 10+ hours to get a dyno but I promise it would be worth it because some of the best driving roads are around Santa Rosa. Not to mention the Bay Area is only an hour and half away.

·
Registered
394 Posts
pdx in oregon also have a awd dyno. really cool guys. a bunch of my friends have gone to them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was on my way to Kito Auto Sport last weekend to dyno my car when I broke my rear differential mount and my rear axle. Anyway, after that whole ordeal, I stopped by to check the place out. Those guys are pretty cool, Kito knows too much about cars to be human. I just stopped by and he answered all my questions... like aaall of them, most places usually only cater to one kind of car or style of driving or don’t really know anything at all. KAS is a real tuner shop that can build/tune/modify anything from what I can see. This is definitely my new favorite shop. Jesse James, look out!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was on my way to Kito Auto Sport last weekend to dyno my car when I broke my rear differential mount and my rear axle. Anyway, after that whole ordeal, I stopped by to check the place out. Those guys are pretty cool, Kito knows too much about cars to be human. I just stopped by and he answered all my questions... like aaall of them, most places usually only cater to one kind of car or style of driving or don’t really know anything at all. KAS is a real tuner shop that can build/tune/modify anything from what I can see. This is definitely my new favorite shop. Jesse James, look out!
[/b]
what the heck did you do to break the rear dif mount and rear axle? Jumping it or something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts