21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's really awesome! I've primarily focused on the technical side (lighting/sound), but lately I've been working my way up into Technical Directing and Production Management roles. It's always cool to meet other people who work on the technical aspects, and it's fantastic to meet a female who's happy to work right alongside everyone else building sets. That's not something I see very often and I feel like we need more of that.
I was fortunate that my dad encouraged me and bought me tools early on. He had two sons also so it wasn't like trying to create a boy, he just wanted me to know how to do these things.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I was fortunate that my dad encouraged me and bought me tools early on. He had two sons also so it wasn't like trying to create a boy, he just wanted me to know how to do these things.
This reminds me of my wife. She is quite handy with things while I'm a bit clumsy.

·
Registered
561 Posts
:smile2:We all have our strengths, but it is important that we teach all of our kids, boys and girls to use tools and make basic repairs. It's helping prepare them for the world and to take care of themselves.
Isn't that the truth!!! Teach them to get up and do it yourself!! With the technology today, all they have to do now is use an app to get a Big Mac meal delivered. Some of the kids today will never know the struggle of riding their bike to McDonald's to get a meal then bike back. :crying:

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I'm not designing pressure vessels for the oil refinery industry, I'm going to our yoga studio with my wife and taking classes, or chasing a little yellow ball (shows up better for me than white) around a park in a game of pasture pool - I love the mental challenge of golf!

And then there are the track day experiences - great opportunity to drive some really nice cars as well as learn some car handling techniques. The next one up is the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience in September.

·
Registered
798 Posts
If I'm not designing pressure vessels for the oil refinery industry, I'm going to our yoga studio with my wife and taking classes, or chasing a little yellow ball (shows up better for me than white) around a park in a game of pasture pool - I love the mental challenge of golf!

And then there are the track day experiences - great opportunity to drive some really nice cars as well as learn some car handling techniques. The next one up is the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience in September.
You have great activities at your disposal!

·
Banned
7 Posts
Recently, I became interested in the issue of online dating. Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting. Recently, on this site https://hookupmasters.com/, I found the opportunity to read reviews on various online dating sites, in particular, for example, on the flirtlocal scam site. It seemed very convenient to me.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts