Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whem it comes to full body kits, the market only accomadate the sedan. So what about the wagon and the 5 doors (i'm a 5 dr)? Is there anybody that makes a rear bumber? :huh:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
whem it comes to full body kits, the market only accomadate the sedan. So what about the wagon and the 5 doors (i'm a 5 dr)? Is there anybody that makes a rear bumber? :huh:
[/b]
ditto... everyone says the sedan ones fit our hatch but it needs to be modified in order to fit correctly... how about making one that actually fits the hatch w/out modification... :yesnod:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish Accolade would respond to this....... :irate: i mean this is there section of this forum

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
to tell u the truth not even the sedan has any real appealing rear bumpers... (at least for me) i dont like the accolad rear at all but the front and the skirts are the sex.

EDIT: didnt even notice the dates .. w/e bump?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is jacked up.......... :swearin: i just checked the website and why does the Mazda3 5 door has a full bodykit and not the the mazda 6 5 door? that is foul!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I've been asking this same question ever since I first got my hatch-back. But I don't think Accolade could make one anyway. They just replicate a bunch of parts from other makers. And that rear bumper they offer for the 6 is ugly as hell!!!

Someone needs to show us some love![/b]
:yesnod:

i would like just a nice rear lip to go along with my front bumper valiant lip i am going to get from corksport :)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
The rear skirt is 1 1/2" too short on the sport bumper, you will need a fibrglass expert to extend one side of the skirt 1 1/2"

·
Registered
667 Posts
We should start screaming out for one. And not stop screaming until someone makes one!

Who's with me!?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's cool...... I haven't heard anything from them........so i'll find someone else.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Wow, what a crappy way to treat potential buyers.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my boy just bought that B-magic bodykit for his hatch and my local body shop modded the rear bumper to fit. that is what i'm going to do now........

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts