Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys I started getting som bad noises from the car, it usually starts after a bit of driving and stays as king the engine warm, the noises come whenever the turbo has boost i think

You can hear it from this video at 12:35

I’m a newbie and any help will be appreciated

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Are you looking for subscribers? I wonder how the car can keep itself from burning with that "explosive fire" on its exhaust.

I find it sad that "some" people are ignoring the quarantine the government has imposed.

If I may express it here, and I know it sounds very harsh, I wish this CoViD 19 will infect "only" the people who couldn't follow simple rules of quarantine and let go of people who have legitimate reasons to go out.

I pity our medical personnels who keep on risking their lives, and potentially their family members, just to take care of their patients.

@ABCGarage!, I hope you are not doing any meetups.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you looking for subscribers? I wonder how the car can keep itself from burning with that "explosive fire" on its exhaust.

I find it sad that "some" people are ignoring the quarantine the government has imposed.

If I may express it here, and I know it sounds very harsh, I wish this CoViD 19 will infect "only" the people who couldn't follow simple rules of quarantine and let go of people who have legitimate reasons to go out.

I pity our medical personnels who keep on risking their lives, and potentially their family members, just to take care of their patients.

@ABCGarage, I hope you are not doing any meetups.
I’m not looking for anything:) it’s not even my channel, but the car showed at 12:45 is mine and the noise is well heard in the video :)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I’m not looking for anything:) it’s not even my channel, but the car showed at 12:45 is mine and the noise is well heard in the video :)
May I know exactly what you hear? You said 12:35 earlier so I initially doubted your post once I checked the video. I can't watch it with the volume up as my wife is still sleeping and I don't want to get up right now to watch it on a computer. Kindly describe the problem if possible.

If I may reiterate, please stay at home. I know I may sound like a grandpa but please, stay in your house. You are exposing yourself to unnecessary risk, together with whoever is living with you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May I know exactly what you hear? You said 12:35 earlier so I initially doubted your post once I checked the video. I can't watch it with the volume up as my wife is still sleeping and I don't want to get up right now to watch it on a computer. Kindly describe the problem if possible.

If I may reiterate, please stay at home. I know I may sound like a grandpa but please, stay in your house. You are exposing yourself to unnecessary risk, together with whoever is living with you.
I understand, I stayed in my car and I didn’t mix with people, Anw the sound is like very high whistling ( almost like screaming noise) and it think it’s from the turbo or its system because it sounds when it’s charging.. I even felt som lose of power but I’m not so sure tho..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts