Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I figured, with the tons o' threads w/ the shatloads of leg humpage, we should put into one post to allow easy access for all! Why you ask? B/c reading these posts are HILaaaaaaaaaarious! :dmetal:

If you come across one or see one shaping up, post the link here! It'll be grand!

Ok ok, I'll start it off.

Hey baby... nice leg!

:dmetal:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
There's definately more....at least 10 threads from Lexi alone.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, there's tons. Only thing is, you have to search for them and when you type in "leg humping" for the search, it comes back w/ a bazillion results. That's how bad it is I guess.

They'd be posted up but, people are lazy and don't want to search for the threads, etc. Maybe I will when I have nothing to do later on but, till then, I'll stick to the lazyness.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh? What thread you talking about? Is that the pictures posting thread?

If any girl posts a pic on that thread, it's like fresh meat being fed to cannibals. They're fucking ON it.

Saw this one coming from a mile away! Fresh humpage...
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=801772
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: Fucking great nose, leghumper finder! I LOVE the post soon afterwards...

Nice! But.....I'm a soon to be married man! I see you are down in the B-More area alot...Friends/Family or just photos?
[/b]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yeah, Justins6s seems to have a thing for AlyssaC. He follows her posts (or at least it would seem so) and makes little 'friendly' comments here & there. Look at any threads they have both posted in within the last week or so and you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We'll just label that as "e-cheating" on his fiance.

:nono:

What do they label that girl that breaks apart a guy from his fiance / wife? House breaker or something? It's like a person going out w/ someone waaaaaay younger than them, they get labeled as a cradle robber.

Along those lines, can't remember it though. Home wrecker? I think that's it.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HAHAHA!!!! :laugh: That's a good one man! Damn guys, husker's on the job! :yesnod:

Ok so let's review the series of events in that thread. Ya see, what had happendid waaaas... ducky posts a pic up for the e-leghumpers to feed on aaaaand:

^^^ thanks :)
AND for those of you who keep asking about bikini pics w/ car... here is something to hold you over, yes I know they are sucky pics, but whatever I was havin fun earlier today!!!

[/b]
... get a reply liiiiiike:

I need to go somewhere, right now ;)
[/b]

AKA: You just posted a pic up of yourself in a bikini, and this dude says, "I gotta go somewhere, right now" with a fucking wink at the end of it.

So you post a pic up and have a guy respond to it by saying that he's gonna go :jackoff: to it... :wtf:

Is that not a little disturbing? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
We never did get those bikini pics by the car come to think of it... :D

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
HAHAHA!!!! :laugh: That's a good one man! Damn guys, husker's on the job! :yesnod:

Ok so let's review the series of events in that thread. Ya see, what had happendid waaaas... ducky posts a pic up for the e-leghumpers to feed on aaaaand:
... get a reply liiiiiike:
AKA: You just posted a pic up of yourself in a bikini, and this dude says, "I gotta go somewhere, right now" with a fucking wink at the end of it.

So you post a pic up and have a guy respond to it by saying that he's gonna go :jackoff: to it... :wtf:

Is that not a little disturbing? :laugh:
[/b]
what is disturbing about human reality? Did u not feel like that too?? now be honest blackmagic.
Kudos to mazdaducky for understanding that "feeling" without getting disturbed lke some other men on the board..

1 - 20 of 276 Posts