Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think i'm going to be renting a fender roller coming up, does anyone want to go in on the rental with me and have a mini meet?

let me know...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody else on this side of the state needs to roll their fenders?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, yes you can...it's not very expensive, cheap actually if we can get a few people to go in on it

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
well, i dont need it, i would be in, just wanna pop in and show my face. if anyone is interested in tracking their 6 or getting into autox, im the man to talk to :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'd rather pay the money than risk it with a bat...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, i'm about to store mine (a few weeks if it doesn't snow again for awhile) we'll do it in the spring.

·
Registered
110 Posts
well, i dont need it, i would be in, just wanna pop in and show my face. if anyone is interested in tracking their 6 or getting into autox, im the man to talk to :)
[/b]
ARCH4LIFE: I'd be interested in the spring. I know the local SCCA has a school at Lawrence Tech (Troy) over Memorial Day weekend. Need to buy a helmet though. I'd like to visit a store to make sure it fits instead of buying over the internet.

Can you recommend a shop in SE Michigan for racing helmets?

Can you recommend some web sites to watch for Michigan track times or auto-x events?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
sites to watch: http://www.myautoevents.com

i bought my helmet new for 65$ on newenough.com ( retails for 170) and i used the guide they have online for fitment, and it went without a hitch.

if you are still wary, and dont mind getting ripped off when buying a helmet (too much) find any local motorcycle shop. they usually have them there. look to pay approx 130-200 Max

1 - 17 of 17 Posts