Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

We are very excited to be apart of the Mazda 6 Club Community!

Who We Are

MazdaSwag.com is an authorized online distributor for Genuine OEM Mazda 6 Parts and Accessories Online. Incorporated in 2010, our organization is in the top 2% of customer retention in the United States. Bottom line: Our customers return because they feel they've been taken care of.

Here at MazdaSwag, we recognize your passion for Mazda and your hands on approach. Therefore we know our job is to provide you with a smooth transaction at the most competitive price available ANYWHERE.

Making sure you get the right part THE FIRST TIME is equally important to us. That's why MazdaSwag has certified Elite Master Mazda Technicians on site to help with your order. We are also happy to have a 4.9 Google Rating. Call or email anytime from anywhere with any question. We'll help you through it.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Randy Koch

President
https://www.mazdaswag.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've used these guys to buy some OEM parts before - they're quick to ship as well as respond to my questions. They've also got competitive pricing from what I've found so far.

Glad y'all are here... now, if you can offer the occasional discount on parts to board members that would help motivate me to spend a little extra every now and then :)

·
Sponsor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've used these guys to buy some OEM parts before - they're quick to ship as well as respond to my questions. They've also got competitive pricing from what I've found so far.

Glad y'all are here... now, if you can offer the occasional discount on parts to board members that would help motivate me to spend a little extra every now and then :)
Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate your business. We pride ourselves on customer service which is why we currently hold a 4.9 Google Reviews rating. I'll be posting some exclusive Mazda 6 club member discounts for MazdaSwag.com this month so stay tuned!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is the first site I found for accessories when I bought my 6, and I did order from here. Shipping was fast, prices for accessories seem to be competitive.

·
Sponsor
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the first site I found for accessories when I bought my 6, and I did order from here. Shipping was fast, prices for accessories seem to be competitive.
Appreciate your business and your endorsement! We hope to see you again when you need more parts and accessories — we'd love to help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts