Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres the new ride, picked this bad boy up last night. So the six is gone. I'll still be around so dont get to upset!

05 dodge neon SXT with 2.0..yea baby this thing is fast..

Next up lowering and rims and intake and flames decals maybe a fart caynon for a exhaust.

so what so u think, good move?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I got to ride in this beauty! I agreed w/ the choice. The 6 was really a brokeback wagon. Good to start over fresh with a high quality American car. The possibilities are endless!

First step SRT badges!

·
Registered
79 Posts
well heres the new ride, picked this bad boy up last night. So the six is gone. I'll still be around so dont get to upset!

05 dodge neon SXT with 2.0..yea baby this thing is fast..

Next up lowering and rims and intake and flames decals maybe a fart caynon for a exhaust.
so what so u think, good move?
[/b]

I HOPE YOUR KIDDING!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Wow. Just...wow. From sexy 6 to "beep-beep, Hi there!"

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
My guess is that he finally trailered the 6, and bought this POS to potter around in.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
screw u Mazda_Gremlyn, ur just jealous cuzz they neon is going to be faster then ur 6 when i'm done with it.

I always thought you would look like a douchebag :p :laugh:
[/b]
Colin, quit riding big sand cocks on the beach! I got pictures.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Was that one of the Friday Ad cars for 9999 and 10 to choose from.

They got that deal up here in Seattle. I know exactly which dealer. They might throw in some extra shit if you buy today also.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
21 Participants
Lapis Man
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing